Monday, May 14, 2012

Google+ Keyboard Shortcut Keys-Google Plus Tricks

0 comments
Google+ which is going to be the next biggest social network has upgraded many features.After Google plus changed its look I became google+ addict.Google+ is growing day by day and advancing its features.So today I am going to share some google+ keyboard shortcut keys which help you in making most out of Google+.

Google+ Keyboard Shortcut Keys:

J = To move to the next stream posted by your circle


k = To move to the previous stream posted by your circle


n = New Comment on current post


p = Previous comment on current post


Space = Scroll Down


Shift + Space = Scroll Up


Enter while selected a stream = Comment box


Ctrl + Space = Scroll Down


* =  *bold*   will become bold


_ = _italics_   will become italic


-  =  -Imran- will become Imran


I hope you liked these Google+ shortcut keys.I will be posting more articles on Google+ Tips and Tricks in my upcoming posts.Dont forget to add me on Google+.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...